Wired and Wireless
If your PC needs to be connected to the Internet or LAN (and whose PC doesn’t, these days?), then these are the products you need. Most modern PCs have Gigabit Ethernet (LAN) ports built into them now, hence our focus has shifted more toward the wireless side of the market which is regularly improving as newer faster standards are ratified from year to year.
- Next-generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi — up to three times faster than 2x2 802.11n adapters
- Selectable 5 GHz/2.4 GHz dual bands increase signal clarity for better HD multimedia
- AiRadar technology provides a stronger signal over greater distances
- External high-gain antenna for 150% stronger Wi-Fi signal
- USB 3.0 connection for high-performance wireless networking with desktop and notebook PCs
- High speed wireless connection up to 2400 Mbps
- 2x2 802.11ax standards compliant
- All new antenna design supports dual band 2.4 and 5 GHz
- Fully qualified Bluetooth 5
- Bluetooth Enhances Data Rate (EDR) support
- Bluetooth 5.0 for Faster, Further Coverage
- Wireless Connection, free of limitation
- Full Compatibility - Backward compatible with Bluetooth®2.1/3.x/4.x
- Bluetooth Low Energy technology
- Physical WPS button quickly sets up a secure wireless connection
- Software AP mode allows the WLAN card to act as a virtual access point
- Support WEP, WPA, and WPA2 encryption methods for enhanced security
- Low Profile bracket supplied
- Most advanced Bluetooth 4.0 adapter, backward compatible
- Enables wireless communication with Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Bluetooth Low Energy technology for energy-saving connectivity
- Highly portable, ultra-small design
“I bought a PC 4 years ago - excellent customer support”
“I bought a PC 4 years ago and it has been great, consistently high performance. We upgraded the OS but not the BIOS and had some power surge issues with our electrics that caused the PC to get stuck in a loop on start up.
I contacted the company and they provided step by step guidance, with pictures, on getting the PC back to the BIOS to boot up and upgrade it, so we could check the hardware and boot the PC up. The instructions worked and the PC is back silently working again.
I am really impressed with the level of after care and customer support 4 years after purchase and given for free after the warranty has run out.
I would definitely recommend Quiet PC”